We go over real-world usage of a tankless water heater comparing it to our old tank water heater. We talk about the electric bill, cost to install, our opinion of how it compares to a tank water heater, and the questions you asked.
Blog Post: https://www.chrisdoeswhat.com/category/diy/tankless_water_heater/
If we missed anything or you ask other question below, we are going to do a follow-up video to this in 3 more months. Hope you like this video, and for other videos on this product.
Install Electric Tankless Water Heater || Review Atmor Thermopro
https://youtu.be/nxe0XEX6hKw Opinion Video https://youtu.be/h594qzTz7Mo
All the part and were we got them, hope this helps you if you want to upgrade, or you need a new water heater as we did.
* Atmor AT-910-24TP AT-D24TP-AZ ThermoPro 24 kW / 240V 4.6 GPM Digital Thermostatic Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater, 24kW/240V, Gray $256.26 we paid $193.86 Link for this product: https://amzn.to/2AXDKQG
* Southwire 63949221 25' 8/3 with ground Romex brand SIMpull residential indoor electrical wire type NM-B, Black $54.47 Link for this product: https://amzn.to/2RMOdsR
* Tankless Water Heater Flush Kit 3/4" Lead Free Isolation Service Valves 3/4-Inch Temperature Pressure Relief Valve for Hot Water Heaters Single Handle Full Port IPS Isolator Brass NSF-61 $44.99 Link for this product: https://amzn.to/2sDUOXm
* HomeDepot we spent $156 on these parts: 3 40 amp Breakers $66 2 24 inch flex hoses $22 Rest of HomeDepot cost: 10-foot CPVC 10-foot Conduit Concrete Screws Brackets for pipe Inserts for Breaker box
Before doing anything related to things we do read here:
You can also follow us on our blog: https://www.chrisdoeswhat.com/
Or go directly to cooking: https://www.dininginwithdanielle.com
If you have a request, please see our blog and go to contact. https://www.chrisdoeswhat.com/contact-us/
Current Video & Blog Productions:
Recipes with Danielle
DIY and HowTo
YouTube Playlist Explore Florida: https://www.chrisdoeswhat.com/y_explore_florida
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro https://amzn.to/2GrzE77
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound. https://amzn.to/2BlJxQb
- Shop Amazon at no cost to you, and helps our channel: https://amzn.to/2SMfsjS
- Shop Target at no cost to you, and helps our channel: https://goto.target.com/xkbJ1
- Easy low-cost Financial Investing:
Acorns Investment - https://www.acorns.com/invite?code=ach8rs
- Best Blog Hosting: https://www.bluehost.com/?utm_source=www.chrisdoeswhat.com&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate-link_chrisdoeswhat_notype
Intro/Outro: Elliot Berger - The Nameless
Atmor AT-910-24TP AT-D24TP-AZ ThermoPro 24 kW / 240V 4.6 GPM Digital Thermostatic Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater 24kW/240V Gray Specially equipped to heat incoming water as low as 37°f at 2.45 gpm Easy to use digital temperature control in 1-degree increments Requires three 40 amp double pole breakers Warranty: 7 years against leakage and 2 years parts High quality stainless steel interior components The ATMOR thermopro tankless water heater revolutionizes water heating with self modulating technology that provides unlimited hot water when you need it, without the wait. Advanced technology regulates the amount of energy required to heat the water. This delivers major savings on energy bills and lowers water consumption. The easy-to-use digital panel allows full control with the power to make temperature adjustments down to the exact degree for the perfect water temperature. Compact, space-saving design requires no venting and can be installed anywhere inside your home or garage. Unit is IP54 certified to keep internal components safe and dry. Durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel interior assembly allow for heating efficiency and longer life expectancy. Perfect for moderate to warm climates, the 24Kw/240V, 4.6 gpm capacity is ideal for small to medium sized homes that will be running up to 4 applications at once, such as: 2 Showers (1.5 gpm/shower head), 1 kitchen sink (1 gpm), and 1 bathroom sink (.5 gpm) at inlet temperatures of 73 degrees F. Colder climates that require a higher temperature rise will reduce the amount of applications and GPM (gallons pers minute). Choosing the right tankless heater depends on your incoming water temperature, flow rate, number of applications and your desired output temperature. Your incoming water temperature (also called inlet temperature) varies by location and seasonality.
#chrisdoeswhat #dininginwithdanielle #homaidchef