Installing 3 Stage Muffler Replacing 2 Stage
Installing the Thrush 3 Stage Muffler to replace the Total Flow 2 Stage Muffler and the sound difference is great. The change was made because our son prefers to hear his stereo over the exhaust sounds. I would say he is growing up, but he then told me he wants to install straight pipe cutoffs.
This is the complete exhaust system we put under this jeep:
- Thrush Three Chamber Muffler https://amzn.to/3tKdQvj
- TOTALFLOW Two-Chamber Muffler https://amzn.to/3N7DlNM
- Hitachi Angle Grinder https://amzn.to/3tKno9D
- Walker Down Pipe https://amzn.to/3mYLSIh
- Walker Tail Pipe https://amzn.to/3zOkYus 2.25
- Inch U-Bolt Muffer Clamp https://amzn.to/3OqWZVU
- Universal Catalytic Converter https://amzn.to/3HxwbRU
The Thrush 3 Stage Muffler has a much smoother lower tone at idle even on a 2.5 liter 4 banger. When you get on it behind the wheel you can barely hear it with the radio on and much less popping when you let off the gas. Just doesn’t sound like a rice racer anymore, closer to factory sound yet a touch deeper.
Totalflow Muffler Install: https://youtu.be/E8qTZZ2YQt4
The supplier says this will give your ride that muscle car sound, and while this is a far cry from a muscle car, it is a very affordable solution. Hope you like this and follow us for more content we create.
Tools We Love:
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
- Angle Grinder https://amzn.to/36FaC09
- Forney Easy Weld Welder https://amzn.to/3romDR1
- Welding Helmet https://amzn.to/3wOq58z