Pressure washing the back porch after 3 months of owning this budget-friendly electric power washer. With the advertized 3000 PSI of water pressure coming out of this $100 dollar pressure washer, it really made short work of our porch cleaning project. We cleaned the doors, walls, ceiling, and cement with ease, making our porch feel more relaxing, due to current lockdown for the virus, we are spending a lot of time in our backyard.
Amazon Link For Pressure Washers: https://amzn.to/2Uo8PXS
Jump to clips in the video:
- 1:08 Low-Pressure Porch spray down with 45-degree Pressure Washer tip.
- 2:28 Cutting through the Ceiling Gth the 15-degree Pressure Washer tip.
- 3:25 Foam Spray down with the Pressure Washers Foam Cannon
- 3:38 Removing Stains, Algae, and Moss from Cement Floor with 15-degree Pressure Washer tip.
- 8:17 Final Spray Down, Before and After, and Our Review of the Pressure Washer
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.