Got a Rough Country Winch installed on our jeep and we show you how we did it. This 9500lb Pro Rough country winch was easy to install, most of the work was done by our son, complaining supplied by his friend. Installation of the 9500lb Pro Winch would have only been a couple hours if we did have to remove the bumper bolts.
Parts and Tools:
- Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro: https://amzn.to/3qyNxo5
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
Jump To In Video:
- 00:00 How To Install Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro Intro
- 01:18 What Comes In The Box Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 02:36 Really Have to remove the Bumper To Install The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 02:54 How To Install Winch Cable Roller Guide On Bumper
- 03:26 How To Bolt The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro To The Bumper
- 04:36 How To Release The Cabe And Install Tow Hook On Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 05:22 How To Wire The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro Don’t Forget The Ground
- 07:28 Plugging In The Remote and Using The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 09:00 How We Ran The Wire On A Jeep YJ For The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 10:04 How To Use The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 11:53 Our Opinion Of The Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
- 14:13 Bloopers And Outtake For Install Of Rough Country Winch 9500lb Pro
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.