How to replace the battery on a Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2014 To 2019. Not as easy as the older truck, but can be done in less than 10 mins. The bad thing is our battery exploded acid on our truck to we first had to neutralize the acid with baking soda.
In this video, we go over tools you will need to replace your Chevy or GMC truck battery. What and how you remove everything in the way so you can get your automotive battery out. Finally getting everything back together without breaking things, making sure everything is tightened down, and the wires are installed correctly on the battery bus.
Quickly jump to:
- 1:06 Tools needed to replace the Battery in a Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 2:37 How to remove the Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2014 to 2019 battery.
- 6:14 Using Baing Sod to kill Battery Acid
- 6:45 How to install the Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2014 to 2019 battery.
- 13:11 Starting the truck after replacing the battery and final thought.
Links For Tools And Parts:
- If you don’t want to go to O’Reilly, this AMG battery will fit: https://amzn.to/2S4FSyC
- Battery Impact “We Like Milwaukee”: https://amzn.to/2xOxXPc
- A toolset will do the trick if you need tools: https://amzn.to/3cLK4v7
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.