Review this Forney “MIG” Flux Core Welder After 2 Years of use on light metal. This paper-thin metal on the chair is not easy to weld, but we were able to do it. Here you will see the chair and how one of the legs is broke clean through.
We preparing the metal by grinding the paint off, then doing some welding. Nephew and Uncle get into a little competition on who welds the best. Both welded very well because this chair withstood the butt test. For testing, we started out light followed by me sitting in the chair and rocking! Once the test was done and the chair did not break, paint was applied. Our son first started painting a little close, and a whole lot of runs, but the rust is gone and we hope the chair makes it another year.
Tools Used In Video:
- Forney 125-Amp Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2SnDlNF
- Hitachi Grinder Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2SrhFA7
- Solar Auto Darkening Welders Helmet Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2DYqduD
Jump To In Video:
- 0:57 Getting Everything Ready To Be Welded
- 1:49 Welding With Forney Easy Weld Flux Core Welder, 120-Volt, 125-Amp
- 4:05 Nephew Shows Uncle How To Weld With Forney Easy Weld Flux Core Welder
- 10:23 Who Has The Best Weld, Nephew OrvUncle With Forney Easy Weld Flux Core Welder
- 12:21 Time To Butt Stress Test Chair After Welding Repair With Forney Easy Weld Flux Core Welder
- 13:05 After The Welding Is Done We Have To Paint Our Chair Only A Few Runs
Original Review Of Forney Easy Weld Flux Core Welder, 120-Volt, 125-Amp: https://youtu.be/Pz-r0lDqtZw
Review Amico 110/230V ARC-160D 160 Amp Stick Arc DC Welder: https://youtu.be/eRWv-9V2LJU
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.