One Year Tankless Water Heater Review and we still love it. After a year of using our tankless water heater, we are going to go over what we think the Pros and Cons are comparing it to a tank water heater. Most of our cons are not really cons to most people, we just like to live as frugal as possible.
In this video on our tankless water heater, we go over power usage, maintenance, and things we have noticed in the year of using it. The only thing we have noticed as far as having hot water in our home is that there is a lot more of it. With the hot water this tankless water heater produces comes with things like endless showers, power washing with hot water, hotter water for less electricity for cleaner dishes, and the list goes on. Also, be sure to check out our other blogs and videos on this heater before you replace your hot water heater.
Install Post: https://www.chrisdoeswhat.com/category/diy/tankless_water_heater/
- Install Electric Tankless Water Heater || Review Atmor Thermopro https://youtu.be/MQbIawTcXoo
- Budget Install https://youtu.be/nxe0XEX6hKw
- Opinion Video https://youtu.be/h594qzTz7Mo
All the parts and were we got them, hope this helps you if you want to upgrade, or you need a new water heater as we did.
- Atmor AT-910-24TP AT-D24TP-AZ ThermoPro 24 kW / 240V 4.6 GPM Digital Thermostatic Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater, 24kW/240V, Gray $256.26 we paid $193.86 Link for this product: https://amzn.to/2AXDKQG
- Southwire 63949221 25′ 8/3 with ground Romex brand SIMpull residential indoor electrical wire type NM-B, Black $54.47 Link for this product: https://amzn.to/2RMOdsR
- Tankless Water Heater Flush Kit 3/4″ Lead Free Isolation Service Valves 3/4-Inch Temperature Pressure Relief Valve for Hot Water Heaters Single Handle Full Port IPS Isolator Brass NSF-61 $44.99 Link for this product: https://amzn.to/2sDUOXm
- HomeDepot we spent $156 on these parts: 3 40 amp Breakers $66 2 24 inch flex hoses $22 Rest of HomeDepot cost: 10-foot CPVC 10-foot Conduit Concrete Screws Brackets for pipe Inserts for Breaker box
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.
2 thoughts on “Tankless Water Heater One Year E05 || Review Atmor ThermoPro”
Thanks ? guys for the review ?. I have been trying to convince my wife to get a Tankless Water Heater. Now she’s wanting to get one after watching your video with me. Very informative as y’all usually are.
Thank you! Glad the information was helpful, we enjoyed making this video, and love the tankless water heater. Did you also see the video where we installed it ourselves?