Hard to find Cons about the Deebot
Five pros and cons of the Deebot N79 after a year of use. Pros were easy, really hard to find 5 things that were bad, but we did come up with 5 annoyances. The big thing you will love about any robotic vacuum is the time it frees up. You can do things you love, spend more time with the ones you love and the Deebot will keep that floor clean.
If you get your Robot Vacuum here, it really helps us out: https://amzn.to/36XJadB
- 00:48 Deebot cleans up pet hair daily.
- 01:25 Deebot keeps the dust down, home air filters last longer.
- 02:04 Cheap for as long as the Deebot has lasted.
- 02:28 Deebot keeps the edge of the house clean and baseboards
- 03:03 Deebot cleans daily without having to pull out our larger manual vacuum
- 03:21You can schedule the Deebot work while away
- 03:52 Does not clean the entire floor on the first run, Deebot kind Dumb
- 04:15 The App for the Deebot wants you to replace filters every month added cost to do this.
- 05:24 Have to empty the Deebot bid every day
- 06:04 Hair clogs up the Deebot front turning wheel quickly.
- 06:47 The Deebot gets stuck on anything left and you have to find it, or us the app to alert were it is
- 07:43 The Deebot will edge your feet when you are doing things and can’t move, and it sucks up the dos tail at times.
08:35 Bonus thoughts on the product and more of us blabbing
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.