Ignoring the fact we have the blue tarp to keep rain out of our sailboat helm, the wind was not nice to sleep to, life is good. Yet is seems that every time you open something, there is a system that wants to sink your boat. They do say the a boat is always slowly sinking, but our boats seems to want to go faster.
In this video we have a few sleepless nights cause by a freak wind and rain storm in Florida. Surviving the 4 days of hell we reward ourselves with with some great food from Murdock’s Bistro & Char Bar, Recommend! Then we jump right back into boat projects finding a problem that could quickly sink our yacht.
Tools We Love:
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
- Angle Grinder https://amzn.to/36FaC09
- Forney Easy Weld Welder https://amzn.to/3romDR1
- Welding Helmet https://amzn.to/3wOq58z