We install 4×6 Skar speakers in a Jeep YJ dash and review Skar’s quality. For this install, we go over the specs of the Skar 4×6 speakers that will be powered by a JL Audio M600. We show you have to lower the jeep window and remove the dash in a YJ Jeep. And then we crack up the jeep stereo and pump some high-quality tunes.
Tools And Products:
- Skar 4×6 Speakers: https://amzn.to/2WLLUGB
- Bolt Extractors: https://amzn.to/30ReqIr
- Torx Bit Socket: https://amzn.to/2CtXOhJ
- Impact Adapter and Reducer: https://amzn.to/30BzqTg
- Impact Extension Bar Set: https://amzn.to/2WLMZ17
- Milwaukee M18 18-Volt 1/2-Inch 2-Tool Combo Kit: https://amzn.to/2WJFKGY
Jump In Video:
- 0:54 Unbox Skar Audio TX46 4″ x 6″ to install in YJ Jeep
- 3:07 Lower window and remove dash on Jeep YJ
- 3:29 How to remove stripped our broken bolt with extractor
- 4:31 How to lower the window on a Jeep YJ
- 4:50 How to remove dash on a Jeep YJ
- 5:38 Skar VS JL dash speakers
- 6:14 Installed Skar Speakers in Jeep YJ Dash
- 6:59 Crank up the Skar Audio TX46 4″ x 6″ and tell you what we think
Skar SVR 10 Subwoofer Install: https://youtu.be/-qHFqdbPiTY
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.