Remove and Install Garbage Disposal
Removing and installing garbage disposal is a task most DIY homeowners will have to do at some point. We are going over how to remove our leaking garbage disposal and replace it with the InSinkErator Garbage Disposal, an American-Made product. We have a few blunders as I show things that went wrong, and we run into some gross black water issues, not a fan of plumbing.
Tools Needed To Install Garbage Disposal
Product, see tools we love below, not many tools for this: InSinkErator Garbage Disposal: https://amzn.to/3yMlYf9
So to install the InSinkErator Garbage Disposal you are going to need a few tools. A screwdriver to remove the screws on the disposal and a hammer to knock out the plug if you have a dishwasher. That is pretty much it for the tools, not much to it, in the video I wish I knocked out the plug before installing, would have been easier.
Jump To Video Topic
- 00:00 How To Replace A Garbage Disposal, Remove And Install
- 02:15 Tools Needed To Install A Garbage Disposal
- 04:36 How To Remove A Garbage Disposal
- 07:02 How To Wire A Garbage Disposal Cord
- 11:57 How To Install AGarbage Disposal
Tools We Love:
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
- Angle Grinder https://amzn.to/36FaC09
- Forney Easy Weld Welder https://amzn.to/3romDR1
- Welding Helmet https://amzn.to/3wOq58z
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.