For the price, this soundbar has great sound and we are going to review what comes in the box, how it works, and what we think of this soundbar. The Samsung T650 Soundbar by itself is awesome but pair with the SWA-8500S 2.0 Speaker System, O my gosh! For the price, I would put this up next to higher-priced systems.
Look At Samsung Soundbars Here: https://amzn.to/3g5ksfq
We did test the Samsung T650 Soundbar with SWA-8500S 2.0 Speaker System before the video. We compared this soundbar with a Bose Lifestyle system to see how it measures up, and we were surprised how well this soundbar did. The high frequency was really clear and almost identical and the lows from the Samsung Subwoofer started to drop off at around 35 Hz. We also were able to set the subwoofer 25 feet away from the soundbar and it still was connecting and making great bass.
Jump to in video:
- 00:00 Review Samsung T650 Soundbar with SWA-8500S 2.0 Speaker System
- 01:09 UnBoxing Samsung T650 Soundbar
- 02:04 Features and Setup Samsung T650 Soundbar
- 04:28 Music Test Samsung T650 Soundbar
- 04:45 UnBoxing and Setup Samsung SWA-8500S Wireless Surround Sound
- 06:48 Music Test Samsung SWA-8500S Wireless Surround Sound
- 07:03 Compare the Samsung Soundbar, with Bluetooth Subwoofer and Surround Sound with Bose
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.