Stay Shady My Friend
The sun shade has held up well, 5 years later and still protecting us from the Florida sun. This sun sail only takes us a few minutes to setup, providing us with a breeze cool porch. We can even take it down faster in case of popup storms or nosey HOA board members are lurking. With our HOA, they be like, rule say this can stay for 72 hours, well it’s removable, it’s back up the next day. Sometimes we wait for the first warning, then email them a picture of sun shade down.
- 🕶 Windscreen4less 16′ x 20′ Rectangle Sun Shade Sail: https://amzn.to/3lQLWJp
- 🛠 Windscreen4less Sun Shade Sail Hardware Kit: https://amzn.to/3wTd7d6
- 🙆♂️ All Windscreen4less Solutions: https://amzn.to/3GsBTUm
The reason we got this was to stay cool, and because permanent structures are not allowed, it is very easy to remove. When we put this sun shade up it feels like the temperature on our porch drops 10 degrees. Also if there is a blowing rain, we stay dry, a plus in Florida that rains daily in the summer.
With our porch facing the west, you could say you are missing the sunset for your sunset drinks. While we do love our sunsets, there are only so many minutes that we can handle direct sun. Not the biggest fan of spotting in our eyes or skin caner either. This is like putting on the sunblock 3000 in the futuristic movie “Total Recall”.
So if you think this would be a great solution for your sun shade need, Click The Links Above. It helps us out at no cost to you!
Tools We Love:
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
- Angle Grinder https://amzn.to/36FaC09
- Forney Easy Weld Welder https://amzn.to/3romDR1
- Welding Helmet https://amzn.to/3wOq58z