We had to get this $100 Pressure Washer and Review its claim of 3000 PSI putting it to the test cleaning our filthy driveway. In this video, we clean the driveway, sidewalk, rock work on the house, and the garage windows. There were years of mold and dirt buildup on all of it and wasp nest up in the windows. Like we said there was, but it is all gone now.
Pressure Washers: https://amzn.to/2pGUgCa
Hose Repair: https://amzn.to/2KMYvUd
Electric Pressure Washer, High Power Cleaner,1800Watt Washer Machine with 4 Quick-Connect Spray Nozzles, Detergent Bottle: 3500 PSI /2.0 GPM
The reason we got this, like many others that live in deed-restricted HOAs, is the HOA will harass and could fine you for not complying with their rules. We do like an HOA because it will keep your neighbor in check, but when they put some focus on you, well it sometimes sucks. We knew we had to work on our curb appeal a bit, not like we want to keep up with the Jones, but forced to.
So if you have a similar situation to ours, or you really want to clean something, this power washer is for you. The 3000 PSI is great, really kicks a when you start spraying, and the foam blast, that will be in our next video, is really awesome. So you may want to subscribe for our next video if you would like to see that or support this channel.
- 1:12 Unbox the Power Washer
- 4:56 Put the Power Washer together and show how to start the system and the attachments work.
- 10:05 The spray pattern of each attachment for the Power Washer and what our driveway looked like before washing it.
- 12:50 Cleaning the driveway, sidewalks, and rockwork, with pictures of after clean.
- 17:28 Fixing our water hose so we can finish Power Washing, Making a short extension hose for Power Washer.
- 21:27 Our thoughts likes and dislikes of this Power Washer, and things to come in our next video.
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.