Well, we lifted our jeep, now how-to fix the shifting after we drop our transfer case drop with a body lift. After our lift we could not shift into 4 low, nor could we shift in 2nd, 4th, and reverse. It doesn’t take much money to fix this, but getting the shifter out to modify the shifting housing takes a bit of time.
Tools and Parts:
- Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder: https://amzn.to/3rt9QvA
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Piece Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
Content of Video:
- 00:00 How To Fix Shifter After Transfer Case Drop Or Body Lift
- 01:44 Can’t Shift After Transfer Case Drop And Body Lift
- 02:26 How To Remove And Install Jeep Wrangler Transmission Shifter
- 05:54 Modifying Jeep Transmission Tunnel To Correct Shifting After Transfer Case Drop Or Body Lift
- 10:33 After Thoughts Of How To Fix Shifter After Transfer Case Drop Or Body Lift
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.