How to install a stretch belt on trucks and cars. We are showing how to do this on a 2014 Chevy Truck, but it works the same on most vehicles that use stretch belts. While it’s not hard to put a stretch belt on, still miss the tensioner.
Tools you will need to put on a stretch belt are zip ties and a method to turn the pully. On our truck, I used a socket wrench which seemed to work very well.
Tools We Used:
- Always need Cable Zip Ties,500 Packs Self-Locking: https://amzn.to/35mrcl2
- 268-Piece Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
Got to Topics in Video:
- 00:00 How to install a stretch belt, replacing the AC Belt for GM 2014 to 2020 Intro
- 00:52 How to install a stretch belt
- 13:12 How to install a stretch belt Bloopers
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.