Pulled the carpet out and rewired the JL M600 amp in our jeep. The carpet was full of mold and the JL M600 amp wiring was a mess. Had to replace the amp fuse holder at the battery the fell apart in my hand, really glad we found that. Re-routed the wires on the 6.5” speakers JL soundbar, and used the factory clips on the jeep to hold the wires up at the edge of the doors.
AMP At Battery Fuse Holder: https://amzn.to/3dN7PTT
Wiring Split Loom: https://amzn.to/3dPXF5e
We Have JL, We Want This Soundbar: https://amzn.to/2WAQlV3
Skar SVR Subwoofer 10 inch: https://amzn.to/2LxprXT
M600/6 – JL Audio 6-Channel Class D Marine Amplifier: https://amzn.to/2WB6mue
- 1:31 How to removing seats and center console in Jeep
- 2:14 Unplug JL M600 AMP and remove Jeep Carpet
- 5:00 Cleaning Up Amp Wiring with no Carpet in Jeep
- 5:06 Clean Up Jeep Floor after Carpet is Out
- 5:30 Mounting Jeep Shifter Rubber Boots
- 6:52 Re-run JL M600 Wiring in Jeep with no Carpet
- 8:42 What the Jeep JL M600 Amp Wiring Looks Like After Cleanup
- 9:52 How To Install AMP At Battery Fuse Holder
- 14:13 Putting Interior Back In Jeep
- 15:31 What the Jeep Interior looks like Done
- 16:05 Our Final Thoughts Jeep Carpet Removal and What is Coming
In the next video, we are going to redo the Skar SVR Subwoofer box, you probably saw it in this video, do tell. We really want to get good Bass from the 10 inch Skar SVR Subwoofer with the changes we are making.
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.