We go over how to install and review the Samsung Over The Range Microwave. You can install the over range microwave on your own, but having another person there is so much better. We start the video by showing how to change the blower fan vent direction depending on your venting needs. We cover how to put the filter in the inside venting and end the install with the removal of the old microwave and install of the new Samsung Over Range Microwave.
Once everything was installed for the Samsung Over Range microwave, my wife ” Danielle” goes over how we use it, one month after the install. Pretty much works like our last microwave with some features on the old microwave we miss, and new features of the Samsung Over Range Microwave we love.
Jump To In Video:
- 00:00 How To Install Microwave Over The Range Intro
- 02:11 The tools to install Microwave, see all tools below
- 03:01 What the Samsung over range Microwave comes with
- 03:29 How to change the Samsung Over Range Microwave Vent Options
- 05:56 How to install the Filter for the Samsung Over Range Microwave
- 07:08 Removing the old Over Range Microwave
- 09:17 How To Install Microwave Over The Range
- 15:59 One Month Review and How to Use Samsung Over Range Microwave
- Magnet 9-inch level: https://amzn.to/3lduEUO
- 13-Piece Spade Drill Bit Set: https://amzn.to/3nieaMC
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/2HfipZ5
- 268-Piece Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.