How we Isolate a Cylinder Issue by unplugging each injector on a TPI fuel rail. This is a great way to narrow an issue to one cylinder that may have issues like our sputtering jeep issue. Now that we found our issue with our Jeep Wrangler, we do the sparkplug change and gaping the plug.
Jump In Video:
- 00:00 How To Isolate And Troubleshoot Each Cylinder For TPI Engine Intro
- 01:56 The Jeep is Sputtering and What It Sounds Like
- 02:43 Disconnect Injector to Isolate Cylinder on Jeep With Issue
- 03:29 Removing, Gapping, and Installing Sparkplug
- 04:49 Starting Our Jeep Wrangler Showing The Sputter Is Gone
- 05:38 Our thoughts on this and what is coming
- 07:24 Blooper and OutTakes From Sputtering Jeep Series
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.