This 3 LED Roll Curve Light Bar with Pod Lights has done very well over 2 years. They are just as bright as when installed, and our teen son trails almost every week. These lights are a very inexpensive way to get the light you want and a price that is nice.
Find On Amazon:
- Improved 50-inch Curved Light Bar, 768W Quad Row: https://amzn.to/30yOPW8
- Xprite Front Windshield: https://amzn.to/2OwKIjz
- Nilight Led Pods: https://amzn.to/2Fm1v9V
Jump To In Video:
- 1:31 Go over the Jeep 50 Inch curve light bar in the garage.
- 2:24 Old Jeep Light Bar that was replaced with the 50 Inch curve 3 led roll light bar.
- 2:58 Are the Pod Lights on our Jeep worth it?
- 3:49 After 2 years how did the Jeep 3 Led Row Curve Light Bar and Pod Lights hold up?
- 4:20 On the Trail with our Jeep 3 Led Row Curve Light Bar and Pod Lights
- 7:32 Final thoughts for the Jeep 3 Led Row Curve Light Bar and Pod Lights
If you like this and it has helped or you have an idea to improve this post, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also send us direct feedback from Contact Us below if you so desire. Our mission is to help others through self-discovery and improvement, your journey begins with that first step.
See our shop for branded gear!
Check out Dining in with Danielle for great recipes!
See About Us author information!
Leave feedback, all information comes from our experiences, it can be flawed.
All videos are edited with Sony VEGAS Pro
Our video studio does have a green screen with umbrella lighting
All recording equipment is Sony and our main camera is the HDR-CX675 offering servo steadied filming and 5.1 sound.