The Hunter 40.5 Sailboat May Fit Right
We are taking a look at a 1996 Hunter 40.5 Sailboat, will this work for us? This is the first boat we are looking at because it checks off many boxes. We know that finding a boat there will never be that perfect fit, but we can find sailboats that fit better. If this one ain’t the boat there will be more to come.
Please give use your feedback, you watched the video right. Was there things that would be nice to have, are there glaring problems?
Tools We Love:
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Drill and Impact Driver Kit: https://amzn.to/366BwxM
- Husky Mechanics Tool Set: https://amzn.to/3kuGUzD
- Angle Grinder https://amzn.to/36FaC09
- Forney Easy Weld Welder https://amzn.to/3romDR1
- Welding Helmet https://amzn.to/3wOq58z